Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

PPF

Happy PPF!  Summer is still hanging on here, a little rain the other day but i'ts supposed to be 90 this weekend! 
I'm sharing several paintings from the past few weeks and a few pics from our summer beach trip with the family, and my birthday.  Seems like we didn't do much this summer and now school has started.  My boy is a freshman in high school and my daughter started her 3rd year of college this week.  My life is whooshing right past me and I want to hold on.  

With my happy in the sun

My sweet babes on the beach

surprise 4oth at the beach for my sister, the grandkids helped with the candle. 

My Dad and my little nephew in the early morning

Adorable nephews♥

My Lucy, she needs a haircut

Hiking near the beach. These little guys are the best of friends

My niece and I trying to smile in the bright sun
My friends Judy, Shellie, and I  having an art day on my birthday 

Making a wish!  I love this yellow shirt, I wear it a lot. 

My dad loves birds so I painted one for his birthday.


Here are several more paintings from the last few weeks.  
portrait: acrylic and charcoal





Wishing you a Happy Weekend!!!

Thank you to those that stopped by and left a comment about the Life Book giveaway, the winner was announced HERE today.  

14 comments:

  1. LOVE that bird painting. I have a thing about birds. :) The rest are nice paintings too. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and thanks for sharing your beautiful friends and family along with your adorable Lucy! Wonderful paintings each and everyone GORGEOUS!! Such a nice bird for your dad...I bet he loves it!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos and fantastic art! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and wonderful paintings I love the bird for your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are GREAT! What a talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely enjoyable post.
    Thank you for sharing your summer and your beautiful paintings.
    You've certainly been busy ;D
    Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work! And happy belated birthday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like your vacation was terrific! Such beautiful paintings - I so love all the layers

    ReplyDelete
  9. your paintings are every bit as beautiful as your photos... xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful photography! It reminds me of Proposal Rock over on the Oregon Coast. Your artwork is so beautiful--it truly fills my eyes, which is the greatest compliment I can give. You have a lovely family, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Agreed! So nice to officially "meet" you - it should be an amazing LB year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful paintings and textures! Especially like the bird painting. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!