Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Paintings from the last several months♥

Slowly getting back into blogging, it's been so long I almost forgot how. :)
 
Life has been nonstop work, baseball, laundry...and of course, painting. 
 
My hubby has been working hard in the garden and I can't wait for the tomatoes and zuchini!
 
My sweet boy officially graduated from the 8th grade, next stop high school!
 
Summer is here in Oregon and it is so beautiful.  We're ready for camping and day trips to the beach.  So thankful for sunshine!
 
Here's a few pics of my garden, my little graduate, and several paintings I've worked on over the last few months. 
 
♥Jenny 
 


 
 







beginning stage of a painting



8 comments:

  1. Your paintings are beautiful! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, your portraits are awesome. I love the way you get the highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is so impressive! Congrats to your son what a handsome young man.
    Come to the coast to cool off it is freezing here with the cold ocean wind. LOL
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so much work on display... I had to scroll through a couple of times to see it all... great textures...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many gorgeous faces. My favorites are the two beside each other, with birds. Beautiful style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work!! We love zucchini and artichokes too!! Enjoy the weather!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, you are very busy and surrounded by such beauty, from your garden, to your handsome boy and finally to your paintings! Lucky you!! Linking up with Paint Party Friday waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!