Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy Day!

Hey Friends :)

The sun is shining!  We had a lot of thunder, lighting, and rain this week and I was worried summer might be coming to a swift close.  I am so happy to see the sun today.  I love the beauty of Oregon but the lack of light in the winter is hard to cope with.  I want to be a snow bird and fly south this time of year. 

Here a a few pics of what I've been working on lately.   

I ran out of supplies right in the middle of painting the other day so I rushed to Michaels.
I just grabbed my keys and my purse and forgot to take off my apron. 
I was embarrassed at first, but it made me smile.

Wishing you well and happy today!

Much Love,
Jenny  

   


10 minute speed painting

making a fashion statement at Michael's with my painting apron on ;)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful faces...and too funny about the apron! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful, Jenny!
    LOVE that you forgot to take your apron off before going to Michael's! :)
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love the 10-minute speed painting! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you ran to Michaels in your apron....I would have for sure said hello...no different than running out in the middle of a recipe!! The portraits are gorgeous....as are you!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!