Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

August 8, 2013

Hey Friends! 
 I am staying late at work so I can use the computer to update my bloggy space.  My home computer is still on the fritz so it's difficult to keep up here. 
 
I wanted to share  the pic of my blog meet up with Cameron(on the left)  and Heather(on the right)!
Blog friends are always the most wonderful people!  It was a treat to share a visit with these lovely ladies.♥
 
 
 
 
Cameron, Jenny, and Heather.  Photo courtesy of Heather

 
The past several weeks have been busy with a family reunion at the beach and a few camping trips.  Summer is my favorite time of year.  I'm not complaining about the heat.  It is cold and wet most of the year so I am loving it right now. 
 
I'm squeezing in as much painting time as I can and planning for my art retreat this fall.
 
I am thrilled to have someone coming all the way from New Zealand!!!  I never imagined anyone would come so far! 
 
1 spot is still open!  Check the link on my sidebar for more information, it's gonna be good!!!
 
Last week was my birthday.  It feels strange to be so close to the
4 0.  I feel very young still, it's just a number.  I got a gift card for art supplies that I cannot wait to spend! 
 
Hope you you are well and happily making art!
 
Much Love,
Jenny♥
 
view from the deck at Neskowin

doggy in the window, isn't she adorable!

my guys walking the beach

Lucy chilling on the beach, she can't wait to go back

We spotted a family of deer hiking at Neskowin, it was such a sweet little encounter♥

my sweetheart at Ollalie Lake








29 comments:

  1. Your artwork is absolutely amazing!!! Truly beautiful and glowing of energy. Fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What talent you have, Jenny, at less than 1/2 my age!!! Your paintings are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading all of this...beautiful you with beautiful friends, you filling up an art retreat! You and family enjoying nature at its best. Your art blossoming like flowers from the garden of Eden!
    And then I smile at 37. Happy birthday mere snippet of a child/young amazing woman that you are! Such a road ahead you have, happy for you, enjoy every moment along the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend, I am really excited!!! xoxoxo

      Delete
  4. Jenny Happy belated Birthday...you still look like you're in your twenties...in fact you look my 27 year old daughter or younger!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos and gorgeous art pieces..wow so impressive. On my fortieth I got my nose pierced to mark the day....best thing I ever did...and boy the last 17 years have flown by....so enjoy the rest of your thirties! Once you hit forty life goes even faster!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, that's kind of you to say. :)
      I hear people say they love their forties. I bet you look darling with your nose ring. ;)
      xo

      Delete
  5. Beautiful art and photos, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You three are so adorable! :) Love the photos and your artwork is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natasha! I love meeting blog friends! ♥

      Delete
  7. Sweet one, you are still young! If I didn't tell you, Happy Birthday. Wish I could come to the beach with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buddy! Come to the beach, there's always room for you! ♥

      Delete
  8. Just beautiful paintings...lovely views of your world. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Corrine ;)

      Thank you, Oregon is a beautiful place. Summer has been great this year. xoxo

      Delete
  9. Glad you found a way to post Jenny. I have enjoyed seeing many of these photos on Instagram. Your art has blossomed. Best of luck with your retreat. I know it will be a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS: 40 is a good thing. Trust me on that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful paintings! I love the warm colors.
    Also thanks for sharing the photos. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words and birthday wishes! ♥

      Delete
  12. Really beautiful paintings, so full of feelings! Great photos, too, beautiful place! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. The reason you feel young (and to me at 64 you are very young - not sure how I got here LOL) is that the body ages but the soul doesn't. So - my soul is 25 and my body is 64. That can be a dangerous combination - love your photos and your portraits are wonderful. I really love that 2nd portrait. She is haunting and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a fun life so far and more to come and lovely art work too. HPPF

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love her expression. Beautiful.. .Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was so much fun meeting up with you! I can't wait til next year!

    Happy Belated, too!
    I turned 40 this year....it's not so bad...haha! You're going to have everyone doing double-takes because you look so incredibly young :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!