Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer is here!

Summer is finally here!
 
Saturday morning we made a last minute decsion to head to the beach for the day. 
We quickly cleaned the house, loaded up the car with snacks, and off we flew. 
We are lucky to live just over an hour away from the beautiful Oregon coast.
 
After we arrived an upacked the car I accidentally locked my keys in the trunk...
Thank heavens for triple AAA, they had it unlocked in no time.  
 
The kids played on their skimboards, climbed the big rock, and built a fire for roasting marshmallows. Lucy dog was pretty thrilled to be out of the house too.
 
It was an awesome day.
 
 
 
I'm still painting just about everyday.  I usually paint alone but every now and then it's fun to paint with a buddy.  I brought treats, she made lunch, and we painted the day away. 



 
 
I have been painting so much I am running out of room to put them all. 
Here's a peek at what I've been working on.  




 
Happy Painting Friends!!!
 
Wishing you well and happy,
♥Jenny
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful paintings! What fun to paint this a friend. Your beach day looks fun, such a pretty beach and so different than down here on the cenral coast of California!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, how utterly gorgeous! I love your style of painting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny,
    Looks like you've been enjoying your Summer so far!
    We leave for our annual camping trip...we drive to Oregon from Southern California every year!

    I have had the pleasure of meeting some Blog Friends during my travels. I'm actually meeting with Heather Henry (from Little Red Henry http://www.littleredhenry.blogspot.com/ Do you know her, by chance?)on June 27th in Salem! Wanna join us, maybe?

    I'm actually leaving tomorrow, but I can check my email within the next 24 hours and we can set it up!
    I don't mean to sound so forward...but Artsy Blog Girls really are a lot of fun :)

    My email is paintmyselfpretty(at)yahoo(dot)com.

    Love your paintings...so ethereal!

    My best,
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy summer to you! Love all you new paintings. Wish I lived in the neighborhood so I could join in on painting days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning paintings, love them all.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou friends!

    Sharon, that would be awesome!!! Come to Oregon and I'll arrange a painting date for us♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!