Friday, November 30, 2012

In the Studio...

Sending belated Thanksgiving wishes!

We spent ours over the river and through the woods at Grandmothers house.  They literally live in the woods.  We love spending time there, it is so peaceful.  

Here's a few things I've been working on in the studio lately...


The first two are the same painting in different stages




The start of a mother daughter piece♥  


A friend asked me to paint her a moose a long time ago, I'm still working on it...


Just a piece I painted on a scrap of water color paper

My attempt at the Madonna inspired by my trip to Italy



Happy News!!!
I'm published again, I am so thrilled!!!  
Thank you Somerset Studio!!!



Hi from Lucy!  She loved Thanksgiving in the woods.
Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Much Love,
Jenny

16 comments:

  1. Your work is so Beautiful! I love them all!! Congrats on being published..again...great job!! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being published again! Woo-hoo!!! So happy that such good things are happening for you! :)

    Love all the paintings above!
    And Happy Thanksgiving to you and Lucy from Bruno and me. :)

    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous paintings and congrats on being published again. You do lovely work! Happy PPF Robin Panzer Art Studio 33

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many paintings! Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work Jenny. I love the beautiful faces, your doggy in the woods, your sunny attitude and the moose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are sunshine and fresh air! Congrats on being published again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is beautiful, I especially love your take on the Madonna, very serene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your work is so beautiful. Congratulations on being published!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on being published! Your work covers a wide arch of moods, each with her own personality.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations on being published again and am loving all your beautiful works of art. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your paintings are beautiful, i love your style and the colour palette you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all these women--there's just something about the Madonna, isn't there?

    Beautiful work!

    Happy PPF! (late ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I totally love your art! Especcially the first and second pieces...the contrast is, what drags me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. your art and blog are inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You make incredible art! I am a big fan of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.