Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

layers of paint...

Hello Friends :)

Just sharing what I've been up to... 
The first six photos are the same painting in different stages.  
She was recently sold and I miss her.  
I love adding layer upon layer and seeing all the changes.  The pictures help me remember the process. 

Happy News!  I am going to Italy!!!  Friday morning I paid the final installment for the class!  Now I'm on the hunt for a good deal on airfare.  I'm feeling quite adventurous embarking on this journey all by myself.  
I hope it will be the first of many such adventures.  I have a long list of things I want to do and places I want to see.  
Realizing this dream to paint in Italy is simply amazing to me.  I have had so many sleepless nights wondering if it was going to happen.  I am so thankful for all the friends that believed it was possible and helped to make it a reality.  






Sold - Thank you Linda!!!

Seeking piece, available in my etsy shop

Italian inspired portrait in progress...

Wishing you well and happy, thank you for your friendship here!
♥Jenny

13 comments:

  1. jennie, your sketches and paintings are very lovely. I'm sorry it's been awhile since my visit. So glad to see you still painting away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore seeing your pics pop up in my instagram feed. Your growth as an artist is so inspiring to me.

    Im super stoked to hear how much fun you have in Italy!!!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge Congrats Jenny! So happy for you. Will you paint ITALY, your surroundings there as well as your beautiful ladies?

    When is it?

    I know this will be an awesome experience. How long will you be there?

    So happy for you.

    So glad others came forth to help make this happen, that you were able to sell art to make it happen too. Awesome!!!

    xoxoxoxoxo Just so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am so glad that you made it :D send a postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, your paintings are gorgeous. I love the one done in the style of the old masters. I am happy for you that you are going to Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much ladies!

    @Lynn, I plan to leave 9/27 and fly home 10/7. I'm not sure what I will paint but I will definitely share the work here on my blog. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you dreaming it real!! Very exciting new!! Your painting are so lovely!! You deserve this wonderful opportunity with your old school style!! Stay happy and keep dreaming!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you dreaming it real!! Very exciting new!! Your painting are so lovely!! You deserve this wonderful opportunity with your old school style!! Stay happy and keep dreaming!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work! All of it! And congrats on making your big dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous piece Jenny!! And Congrats on making that dream a reality!! So excited for you!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, lovely! Im so impressed by your work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!