Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Thank you Sasha Hynds...

Happy Friday to you!!!
I have a few special artist friends to spotlight in the coming weeks.  They have been my online friends, online class buddies, and kindred spirits.  In addition, they have been my biggest supporters in my dream to paint in Italy with Misty Mawn.  I hope to meet them all in person one day.  

Today I'd like you to meet Sasha Hynds.  Sasha is an Ontario based artist, wife, mother, and friend.
Although we have not had the pleasure of meeting in person it is plain to see that she is incredibly kind and shares a passion for the arts.  Much of her work contains beautiful serene women.  You definitely have a peaceful feeling when viewing her portraits.  Pictured below are just a few of her pieces.  

I asked Sasha if there was anything in particular she wanted to share with you today.  
This was her reply:

"I believe that if, at the end of it all according to our abilities, we have done something to make others a little happier, and something to make ourselves a little happier, that is about the best we can do. To make others less happy is a crime. To make ourselves unhappy is where all crime starts. We must try to contribute joy to the world. That is true no matter what our problems, our health, our circumstances. We must try. I didn't always know this, and am happy I lived long enough to find it out"
- Roger Ebert 

That is how I try to live, listen to my heart and do what makes me happy. And contributing to your dream makes me very happy. I know you will be in Italy with Misty, looking forward to seeing all the art you create in Italy.

♥ Sasha

To learn more about Sasha, visit her website HERE 


http://www.sashahynds.com/blog.html

http://www.sashahynds.com/blog.html

http://www.sashahynds.com/blog.html

Thank you for your kindness and for sharing my dream Sasha.  

Love Your Friend,

Jenny♥

6 comments:

  1. I agree, lovely drawings and paintings! :)

    so are yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny you are a beautiful talented artist. But what inspires me the most is how you ask for what you need and how you graciously receive with so much love. So grateful for being part of your dream.
    Love,
    Your friend Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely work! wonderful view of life to share. please send me the link to the fb again. I tried to find it to repost and couldn't. I am computer challenged.
    sinderellastudio@yahoo.com
    cheers, dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet of you to feature other artists on your blog.
    Always a pleasure to come here as I love YOUR art so much!
    Are you packed for Italy yet?
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful girl with pocelana skin. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, her work is beautiful, I can see why you would have formed such a great relationship. Isn't it great how many friendships we can make this way?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!