Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend paintings...





Not much to say tonight...here's a few paintings I worked on this weekend.  I'm starting to feel the stress of Christmas just around the corner and as usual I'm not ready.  I know they say time speeds up the older you get but this year seems faster than ever.  I'm working on some homemade gifts for family and hoping to send out a few cards.  The tree is up, the lights are glistening on the house, and the stockings are hanging over the fireplace.  Christmas will come, ready or not.  I'm not going to stress about it.  I think I'll just make some hot cocoa and take it one step at a time.
Wishing you a happy week my friends!
♥Jenny

9 comments:

  1. You are like a painting machine of beauty, Jenny! Loving them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas--I haven't done anything yet! What am I waiting for???
    Love your Art!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful paintings! I know what you mean about the holidays,I stress so much about it! But it sounds like you're ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these new girls Jenny! Beautiful! And I know what you mean about stressing out this time of year. I agree with you about the hot chocolate! lol

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow and double wow, gorgeous!
    What ever you're doing with your fast time, your cramming in so much beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And all those lovely women you paint will help you bring in the holiday spirit beautifully! Enjoy it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT advice...one step at a time. If it gets too crazy, I don't enjoy it. So I will do just that...take one step at a time WITH hot chocolate in hand of course. :) Beautiful girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing all of your pretty girls. Have a wonderful Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Jenny. I finally found your blog! LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!