Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Painting every day!

It's Sunday night and I'm wrapping up my week here with you.  It's been a busy one.  I finished helping my daughter send in her college applications, attended meetings at the high school, and got the paper work filled out and sent in to get my daughter her very first passport!  I drove all the way to the passport office and realized I had forgotten my daughters birth certificate so I had to go back home to get it and drive all the way back.  I had several moments like that this week.  I was feeling like an old lady.  I think I'm just feeling stressed about my girl going to college.  I'm really going to miss her.  
She has been a dream kid and never caused us any worry so we wanted to do something special for her graduation.  She has always wanted to go to Italy, so we're sending her!!!  She'll travel to Milan, Venice, Florence, Nice, Monaco, and  Paris.  The tour we chose goes to France too.  We're feeling pretty broke right now but she's so worth and she'll never forget this experience.  
I'm really excited that with all the busyness I managed to paint a little every day! 
Sometimes it had to be after the kids went to sleep and I ended up staying up too late.  I know I can't keep it up, I need my sleep.  
I'm still so in love with faces.  Hope you like these new ladies!

Sending love to you my blog friends♥
~Jenny









13 comments:

  1. i love all the faces you create!!!
    i love that you are finding time to paint!!
    i love that you are sending your daughter to Italy .... she will fall in love with it .... my dream is to go back again and again and again!

    oooxxxx
    now go get some sleep!
    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your faces tooo..especially that beautiful one that sneaked in at the end of your last post :) Gorgeous girl.
    And wowww what an AMAZING opportunity to gift your daughter (you are the BESTEST mum!)The best thing I ever did was travel and adventure...it taught me SO much and opened my eyes WIDE...I'd so love my girls to do the same.
    Huge hugs to you sweet Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful, and beautiful!
    And what a beautiful gift that you're giving your daughter.
    My brother vacations there when he can--he's fallen in love with Italy--I think your daughter will too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i echo these beautiful women.
    your faces are beloved.
    & your gift to your daughter, a dream come true!
    looooove to you! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your faces!! And how wonderful that you are finding time for you to paint! I am sure your daughter will love italy! I have always wanted to go there. Maybe someday. It will something she will never forget! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Jenny, I'm such an admirer of not only your art but also of how you are living your life. What a lovely family you have created. ((hug))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you being completely awesome! Your paintings are FABULOUS!

    And I reckon your daughter needs a nanny called Michele to travel with her....

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are just beautiful! what an exciting adventure for your daughter to experience. i bet everyone thinks she's your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a week you had! My girl is just in elementary school and it made me feel a little sentimental for you sending yours off to Europe and college...

    Your paintings are lovely. I'm admiring your prowess as a portrait painter, I've tried my had to no avail it seems.

    I'll look forward to see more of your beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a week you had! My girl is just in elementary school and it made me feel a little sentimental for you sending yours off to Europe and college...

    Your paintings are lovely. I'm admiring your prowess as a portrait painter, I've tried my hand to no avail it seems.

    I'll look forward to see more of your beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenny, love your new paintings...I have my little one right where I can see her each day to remind me of you and your spirit...
    i SO love your spirit.
    much love to you #8.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is Very Help Full..........So nice & Great Post...Excellent shots...Thanks for Sharing....
    Corporate Gifts Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!