Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Letting go of 2011...






journal cover for my niece

this was my fortune the other day!

really hoping that fortune comes true♥

I'm spending this New Year's Eve at home with my hubby and my kids.  We had chinese take out and I'm hoping I can stay awake till midnight to share a kiss with my sweetheart and bang pots and pans with my kids when the clock strikes 12.  
2011 was a year filled with love, friendship, heartache, loss, and art, always art.  
I have no resolutions to make.  I will simply keep trying to be a loving wife, mother, friend, and artist.  
I'm excited to kick off the new year painting with Misty Mawn in her latest online offering.  I know it will be amazing!  To my friends who left a comment on my last post, "Thank you"  This Christmas was especially difficult.  I still feel like I'm having a little trouble functioning.  I miss my friend♥

Thank you all for your friendship!  I wish you much happiness in the coming year!

I'll be back next year with more art to share!

Much Love,
Jenny

18 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!
    You amaze me! Your paintings are beautiful and so are you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, sweet Jenny. May 2012 be full of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, love you so much. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tonite I showed Shellie all your faces. We oohh'ed and ah'ed over them Jenny, they are so beautiful and you are too. She couldn't believe you were the mom in one photo of you and your gal. You guys seriously look like sisters. Happy New Year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny your artwork is so amazing as are you!! Happy New Year! Wishing you peace and love!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, so glad to nave "met" you this year. Your art is amazing and you are so lovely and kind! many blessings to you and your family in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, your paintings are gorgeous. I think they all resemble your photo. Keep up the great work and may 2012 be a year of many blessings. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have at long last found my way to your lovely blog, Braveheart. ♥ I am so inspired and comforted by the faces of your artistic expression. All the very best to you in 2012! ~Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year, Jenny! I'm so happy to know you! "see" you in Misty's class!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, beautiful paintings. Hope the year is good to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy new year! what an intriguing fortune cookie! I hope its a sign of wonderful things to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's hoping 2012 will be a healthy and happy one for you and yours Jenny! Your paintings are amazing and I look forward to more of your art in the coming year.

    "See" you in Misty's class! :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice job Jenny. Sorry about you missing your friend. ::hugs:: to you. Happy New Year and I hope your fortune reading comes true for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy new-ness to you sweet lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful paintings and journal cover!

    Hope 2012 is a wonderful year with much happiness and creativity, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  16. glad to have found your blog You are so very sweet and creative. I will check back on your posts on Friday again

    Happy new year ! Peace and joys to you

    - KAT -

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet sweeeeet Jen...sending you hugs for your heart ache and some more just for you. Here's to a FULL 2012, brimming with love, creating and blessings. Can't wait to see what happens in 2 months time :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAPPY NEW YEAR sweet creative girl! I had to pop in to wish you super duper days ahead filled with creative adventure. Your ART has taken my breath away this year and I can only imagine how much it will continue to shine in 2012. Much love from Canada. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!