Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

A thankful mother...

Not much to say about our rainy mothers day... My heart was full with my sweet babes around me. I often feel it such a privilege to be a mother to these special souls. I feel the time passing so quickly and want take in every moment and make it last just a little longer.
For all that have been a mother in any way... Thank you for the love you share.

♥Jenny


my sweet girl made a mothers day painting for me


found this napkin in my lunch one day from my darling boy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. What sweet gifts you've received from your kids. Happy belated mothers day to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your painting that your daughter painted and that note from your son is just precious! Save it!!! And yes cherish every minute of your time with them,time does go by soooo quickly. I just wrote about that on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a VERY talented daughter. And what a lovely thing for your son to do for you!

    I am glad you had a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet and loving gifts from your special people. Happy you had such a terrific Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your gifts; they are the best!
    Heartfelt art...nothing better!xXx
    @>-----

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!