Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wishing you all well and Happy!

Wherever you are, whatever you celebrate...I'm wishing you well and very happy!
I'm thankful for all of you this holiday season. :)
I'm still busy getting ready for Christmas here, it feels like it came so early this year.
I have loved having decorations up, it's so lovely.

Here's a few pics of our Christmas:

the angel on the tree
my little nativity
our stockings hanging by the fire

snuggling in our snuggies
sittin by the tree
Merry Christmas from our house to yours!
♥jenny

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family too sweet Jenny... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Xmas to you too Jenny. I am so grateful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which one is the mom and which the daughter. I really cannot tell!!!
    Happy Holidays and all the best for the new year Jenny. (I'm glad too!) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas Jenny! I love your fireplace and stockings. May your holiday be as wonderful and beautiful as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. merry christmas, dear jenny!!
    lovely angel!!! xoxoxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. merry christmas beautiful sister. you have created a beautiful home!

    xo
    c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! Hope it was Merry n' bright~xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!