Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

A little more Art & Soul...

Okay friends, here's a little more goodness from Art & Soul. I meant to post this earlier but life got pretty busy last week, sorry. The lovely lady in the picture with me is Teresa of
tickledpinkpaperink. She was one of my table buddies in class. When she sat down I introduced myself and she said, "I know you, you have a blog." Turns out Teresa was a fellow flyer in Kelly Rae's ecourse! I was so relieved to have a friend in class. Teresa is so easy to get along with and really talented too. She makes personalized stamps for her etsy shop. You can check out her shop Here.
Teresa made this darling owl in class, I just love it. I told her she should make prints and add them to her etsy shop.

Here's another lovely piece made by another classmate, don't know her name though.

Here's a shot of my painting in progress.

These next two were made by the talented and very kind Nellie. She traveled all the way from Michigan!


I was also fortunate to meet Lynn, and I'm so happy to call her a friend. She's one of those dear people that after just a brief meeting you just know is a kindred spirit. Click on her name to go to her blog and see her fabulous class pictures. Lynn also has an etsy shop full of her amazing textile art. Check it out Here!

For even more class pictures be sure to visit Judy's blog too.

Thank you so much for all your comments on my last post!

Much Love,
Jenny

11 comments:

  1. Jenny, I love seeing all the class art again and again!!! These memories will linger for a long time. Especially since we have the art around us to see all the time.
    Thank you for all your sweet words about me and my art. Thanks for linking to my blog and ETSY too. You are too kind. I am so happy we met and I know we'll get to know each other lots more through our blogs and be ready to meet up again next year and Art and Soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like it was amazing Jenny!! what a wonderful experience to have, I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous time you had :) So cool for you!

    Your painting will be in the post tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um wow!! All of these are so beautiful, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a great stop on your art journey. I wish I was there along with you. I know Lynn too and I agree with you! Thanks for sharing all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so amazing. You are all so talented. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that sounds like a blast! Thank you for sharing the artwork. Makes me feel like I was almost there!
    So glad you had this wonderful opportunity and made some soulful connections too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun that must have been! Love seeing the pics from others there and yours Jenny...oh my...it's beautiful!!!! You should be extremely proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like the class was amazing and inspiring! So cool to meet so many kindred spirits creating such lovely artwork! I wanted to email you but couldn't find an email address, so let me just thank you here for popping over and following me too! I look forward to more connections over creativity & art! Have a wonderful rest of your week. ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. so much blogging and creative goodness! Thanks for sharing. I am off to do some nosing around :)

    I am on a photography course at the moment and it's soooo nice being with other fellow creatives to discuss and share ideas. This is one of the reasons too I am looking forward to doing my MA too.

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun class! You are doing a great job on your painting!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!