Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy 101...




Lil over at lilli boo has given me the meme Happy 101 award! I'm suppose to list 10 things I like and then pass the award on to 10 bloggy friends.

So here goes, ten things I like:

1. My handsome husband

2. My kiddos

3. Paint on my hands

4. Laughing with my girlfriends

5. Walking the beach in the early morning at low tide

6. Going to the movies and I like to be early so I don't miss the previews

7. Hot fudge on ice cream(yum!)

8. Getting lost in a good book

9. Playing dress up

10. Homemade strawberry jam on toast

Of course the list could go on and on, I like a lot of things. It was fun to really stop and think to myself, "Hey, what do I like?" One thing I could add to the like list is blogging. I have loved blogging and making new friendships. Thank you Lil for tagging me, this was fun!
Lets all make time to do something we like everyday. :)
♥Jenny

I'm passing this award on to:













5 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny, thank you so much for this award--I always appreciate being recognized by other bloggers, and a well-deserved congratulations for receiving one yourself!
    P.S. I get mad if I miss the previews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny,
    what a perfect list, it's like it was written for me.... but I would have to add an extra-large buttered popcorn to the movie night. Thanks for sharing.
    ps my tomatoes are all still green also, I guess we got a late start.
    ciao
    carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love
    EVERY
    SINGLE
    ITEM
    on your
    list!!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything on the list too. Especially hot fudge on ice cream which sounds so yummy right now. :)

    And thank you so much for visiting me, and leaving such a sweet comment on my "Fang" picture. Glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your list; Yes, must get to the movies, early!!!

    Congrats on your award; it is a fun one! Thanks so much for passing it on to me! I will try to mention it on Monday! It is nice to be thought of~xXx
    Enjoy your weekend with your wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!