Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Yellow



I'm taking part in Louise Gale's creative color challenge! As you can see this week is yellow. I immediately thought of a yellow brick road and came up with this. I collected the stones from my yard and gave them several coats of yellow paint. I love how it turned out. I'm so glad I decide to take part in this challenge. Initially the word challenge made me want to run the other way. I love a good adventure but tend to shrink at the thought of a challenge. So I decided to think of it as The Creative Color Adventure. Check out the link in this post to find out more about Louise and here creative color challenge. ♥

7 comments:

  1. Love your Sunflower yellow creation. The words are so inspiring and adore the pebbles/stones too. So great to have you be part of this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Louise! I'm really having fun with it. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation! Love the piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhh, i love this jenny!
    could i dance along this
    sunshine path w/you?!!!
    yummy chunky heart goodness!
    (& btw, i've relisted "home"
    on etsy if you're interested!).
    big huge love to your path
    & heart! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vibrance and sunny glow of your message! Great idea with the yellow stones, yellow brick road!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jenny - thank you for the lovely comment on my blog!

    Loving the yellow!

    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bright and bold shade of yellow that you picked is perfect - this seems to reflect your deep desire to create art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!