Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lifelong Friends...

This is my one of my very best friends and I playing in the snow. I think we're about 3 in this picture. We're safely home after our whirlwind adventures in Paris and London. I missed my sweet family and you dear blog friends. :)
This is us all grown up riding a doubledecker in London. London was great fun and I was lucky enough to meet some blogger friends in person! More on that note later.

This is my bff's brother and my pretty much my brother too, I just love him. He lives in Paris so we stayed at his apartment while we were there.
I feel like my blog and need to get to know each other again after so much time apart. I really missed keeping up with all your blogs as well. I will post again soon with stories and pictures of Paris and London and my blogger meet up. I also have some very sad news about my dress up day at Versailles...it didn't happen people. The night before our planned picnic at the palace my friend and I got violently ill, as in vomiting for 48hours and then some. The last few days of our trip we were totally out of commission and wondered if we'd even be able to get on the plane to come home. On the bright side I dropped a few pounds though.
I was a bit devistated after all the work that went into the dresses so I talked my mom into going to a renaissance faire with me today. Not quite a palace but it was fun and my mom looked adorable. She has most of the pictures so I'll post them as soon as she emails them to me.
Much Love to you all!
-Jenny

8 comments:

  1. such dear pictures/friends!
    love is near, indeed.
    & my heart aches to hear of
    you getting sick like that,
    & THE DRESS!
    can we just affirm SHE still
    has purpose & a place to be!
    (maybe you could even
    name the dress! priscilla?) :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sad for you Jenny, but, remember, everything has a reason--I'm sure you'll find it, and I LOVED the photos of you and your friends in Paris and London, no doubt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you got sick. Happy to hear you found a way to wear your beautiful dress. I look forward to hearing about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well your pictures look fabulous on FB and so neat that you are still best friends for sooo many years! So sorry that you got sick and weren't able to follow through with your plans in Paris, but glad your mom is able to have fun with you playing dress up anyway-it'll still be a memory you will have with you forever. Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOur FB pics are wonderful and I am so glad you had a wonderful time until the vomiting hit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a little over two years ago I went to Paris and London too - would love to go again, but it is so far ( = so expensive) to there from here

    i shall have to come back to your blog and relive paris through your storytelling and photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog and yes creativity IS Happiness. We are fb friends, but i just started following you here. For some reason I thought we were already connected in blogland. Looking forward to exploring more.

    Have a fabulous creative week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny,
    So happy to see you back and can't wait to hear about you n' your friend's magical adventures!!!
    I love the childhood photo of you and your BFF, so sweet! I loved London, haven't been to Paris, yet...
    Sorry, to hear you were ill, sad, but I am glad Mom is going to go with you to the event. Great memories in the making~
    Happy you are back; it is great to hear from YOU~xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!