Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lets Hear it for the Boys...

We celebrated Fathers Day yesterday and I'm feeling so thankful for the father
my husband is to our kids. For building snow forts,

having snowball fights,



playing catch, and coaching. I just gotta say, "He rocks!"
Happy Fathers Day to my handsome husband. ♥

I always want to say Happy Fathers Day to my Dad. I am one of six kids and I never fully
appreciated my dad until I had my own kids. Thank you for all the years taking care of us dad,
I know it wasn't easy. :)
Hope you all had a happy day!
♥Jenny





9 comments:

  1. Hi! You are back! ☺☺☺☺

    I am glad you and your family had a wonderful Fathers day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a seriously awesome snow fort! I'm so impressed :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    It looks like you had a brilliant day! The snow fort looks fantastic! :)

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a fantastic igoo! How fun! It does look like wonderful memories~
    Love the family photo...You are a stand out with that radiant smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so sweet!
    you DO have a handsome hubby AND son.
    (how old is he...i have a 10 yr old daughter..hmmm)
    and it was sooo fun to see YOUR dad and family.
    which one is you?
    thanks for the sweet comments once again on my blog.
    love you sista.
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, your son is adorable and you do have a handsome hubby! Great photos...
    Can't wait, next week Eclipse...
    I will be thinking of you n' your daughter~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies! Chrissy, my son is 10 almost 11! Ellie, I'll be thinking of you next week too. I'm working on your twilight shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh, happy to you! One of those shots looks like you guys are on the moon - so cool!

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so lovely to share in a
    sweet slice of your
    dear life!xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!