Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Just the two of us...


a little smooch at the ViewPoint Inn(The prom scene from Twilight was filmed here)

Brunch at Mother's Bistro in Portland, Love this place!


Hiking Multnomah Falls
I'm feelin all lovey dovey after celebrating my anniversary this
weekend! In the past we have always just gone to dinner
and a movie and it was getting a little too predictable. Last year I
decided I wanted more than that. I planned a surprise weekend
starting with a fabulous brunch at Mother's Bistro in Portland, then
off to hike Multnomah Falls, and lastly an overnight stay at the
View Point Inn. It was so much fun so we decided to take turns
planning a surprise each year. My husband took charge this year
and surprised me with a weekend in Bend, OR. What a great city!
It has a laid back small town feel with all the amenities of bigger city.
The restaurants are fabulous and the downtown area has so many
cute little shops. The sun was shining and it was so beautiful there.
I'm so happy that it's still just the two of us after all these years!





















11 comments:

  1. You two are so cute together! I love how peaceful and happy you both look! What a wonderful get-a-way!
    Happy 4U, two!!! Happy Anniversary
    and many more~ (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!
    hot couple coming through!
    your hubby is a doll and look at beautiful you in that top photo!
    what a wonderful get.away.
    i think that it.s so important to take time to nurture a marriage like that. last year we went to boston and it was SOOOO awesome.
    planning a little get.away to san fran next month myself...hope it works out.
    that chocolate cake in the photo...un huh! you know the one...bet it was sinfully delicious!
    happy anniversary dear friend.
    xoxo
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny...thanks for the comment on my blog! And honey - will organize your stuff anytime! It's my favorite thing to do besides art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet couple you two are. It looks like you savored every special moment together...happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what beautiful pictures....it is so evident the love that the two of you share and i just love the idea of planning surprise weekends for your anniversary!!! i may have to steal that idea!!!

    wishing you another wonderful year of wedded bliss and sending loves and hugs!!

    xoxo
    k

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOunds like a wonderful anniversary! Your two are soo gorgeous! That place is so lovely and peaceful. Such a wonderful getaway!

    It's my first time visiting you here and i love your cozy bubble space! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Just stopping by from Kelly Rae's Flying Lessons class. Looking forward to getting started!

    Really love your blog and those photos are gorgeous :)

    take care,

    Miriam xoxo
    (Australia)
    Blog - http://miriamkaye.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenny, thank you for visiting me. You and your hubby make such a nice couple! Great to hear that you had a wonderful anniversary. I love your blog, its lovely. See you in Class :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, u are such a cute couple!:)

    Nice to hear u had a great time, a getaway is always a superb idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...look at the love birds! Love is great. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenny, excuse me for a minute here. . . but AMY will you come help me organize too ;~)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!