Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mail around the world...


Yay! I have loved going to the mailbox everyday and finding lovely cards from around the world! I wanted to share a little sample of the cards I've received thus far. Thank you so much to all who sent these little works of art, and thank you to all who've taken the time to let me know that my cards were received and enjoyed! I've heard people say that math is the universal language but I beg to differ. Art has a such a wonderful way of bringing people together and can communicate in every language. Okay, that's all for now. Lots of love to my blog friends and fellow postcard swappers! ♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. those look wonderful.
    how fun to have friends all over the place.
    thanks for always leaving sweet comments on my blog.
    you are a dear.
    loves to you.
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chrissy, anytime. I love your blog and it always makes me smile when I see a lovely comment from you! Looking forward to your next artful post!
    Love to you.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!