Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do Over...

This postcard has been bugging me ever since I finished it. The words just weren't right and the stitching didn't stand out enough...so I fixed it today and now I love it! I just got an email from ihanna yesterday with the names and addresses to send my pcards to! They'll be going to Australia, Norway, Sweden, England, Quebec, Washington, Texas, Virginia, Colorado, and Minnesota! I'm so excited! Hope you're having a lovely Sunday afternoon, the sun is actually shining here in Oregon!

3 comments:

  1. I really like it; isn't it nice when you finish something and feel that sense of accomplishment. I am good, til i look behind me at all the mess i made, LOL! I posted my tree heart, I wrote about it on the 8th, so it is out of sync.

    cool, look at where all your postcards are going, really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellie, it is a wonderful feeling! As you can see in my other pics, I make quite a mess when I'm working on something. :) I'm excited to get to the post office and send out my cards and hope to make some more blog friends! I checked out your tree, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I'm so happy my postcard has reached you and that you took the time to send a message and let me know. I hope I'm lucky enough to get one of yours - they are beautiful!! Happy creations from tj in germany

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me!